Episode 12 " The Culinary Cure for Beautiful Skin "
In this episode, “The Culinary Cure for Beautiful Skin,” guest Kristen Coffield, Founder of the Culinary Cure discusses nutrition and hydration as it relates to skin care. Listeners will learn:
• The best foods for boosting skin health
• Why proper hydration is a key factor in healthy, glowing skin
•Why a plant-based diet is good for your skin How stress and cortisol overload impact skin health
Episode 11 "The Dangers of Parabens in Skin Care and Body Products"
In this episode, ‘The Dangers of Parabens in Skin Care and Body Products,’ Angelia Inscoe, co-founder and formulator of The A Method medical grade skincare, breaks down the cold, hard truth about parabens in skin care and body products. Although the European Union banned parabens in 2012, the FDA has yet to make a move. Listeners will learn:
• What parabens are and how they interact with the endocrine system
• Why parabens are used in skin care and body products
•Health risks associated with parabens
Episode 10 "Dr.Tina Alster Recommends Top 4 Products To Slow the Aging Process"
In this episode, Skin care formulator and expert, Angelia Inscoe, co-founder of The A Method medical grade skin care leads us through the skin aging process. You will learn: :
• What healthy skin should look like
• How the skin ages and how the process impacts skin health and appearance
•Top skin concerns by age group Recommended skin care regimens and treatments relevant to age
Episode 9 "Dr.Tina Alster Recommends Top 4 Products To Slow the Aging Process"
In this episode, ‘Dr. Tina Alster Recommends Top 4 Products to Slow the Aging Process,’ listeners will hear directly from one of the most sought-after cosmetic dermatologists in the world. Dr. Alster will teach listeners:
• The difference between over-the-counter skin care products and medical grade skin care products
• How the FDA regulates medical grade skin care productse
•The physical changes skin undergoes during the aging process
Episode 8 "Skinimalism"
Just like anything in life, anything you do to excess always backfires eventually. If you over do it with skin care products, especially with medical grade skin care products, you could induce unexpected outcomes. In this episode, The A Method Co-Founder and Formulator, Angelia Inscoe unveils the trust about ‘Skinimalism’ and how many products are necessary to achieve desired results.In this episode, The A Method Co-Founder and Formulator, Angelia Inscoe, discusses the new buzz word, ‘Skinimalism.’ You will learn:
• The definition of ‘Skinimalism’
• What happens to your skin with product over use
•The core skin care products you need to achieve healthy, glowing skin
Episode 7 "Actives vs Inactives"
In this episode, Angelia walks us through the often-confusing world of premium skin care.
As consumers, we are inundated with hundreds of skin care product choices every time you go to the store. These products make a wide array of claims - reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating, clarifying, anti-bacterial, and the list goes on.
What does it all mean and which ingredients should we be looking for to achieve results?
Listeners will learn:
• What you need to know about active versus inactive ingredients
• The most common active ingredients found in medical grade skin care • How the FDA regulates medical grade skin care products
• Why inactive ingredients are essential
Episode 6 "Destressing Your Skin"
In this episode, ‘Destressing Your Skin,’ The A Method ceo and co-founder, Angelia Inscoe shares important insights surrounding the impacts of stress on skin health. You will learn:
Why CBD is one of the most buzzed about ingredients in the skin care industries
Therapeutic benefits of CBD in skin care products
Skin condition that may improve while using CBD products.
You will learn:
• What happens to skin when you are stressed out
• Natural tips for promoting stress-free, healthy skin.
• How stress effects the anti-aging process Ingredients and products that are helpful to destressing skin
Episode 5 "CBD in Skin Care – Helpful or Hype?"
In this episode, listeners will find out whether CBD skin care products are worth the hype. Angelia Inscoe, co-founder and formulator of The A Method skin care and Shalia Botanicals breaks down the following:
• Why CBD is one of the most buzzed about ingredients in the skin care industries
•Therapeutic benefits of CBD in skin care products
• Skin condition that may improve while using CBD products.
Episode 4 "Skin Care and CBD Formulator"
In this episode, skin care and CBD formulator, Angelia Inscoe sheds light on the benefits of CBD and the challenges it brings to consumers seeking to understand the terminology and what to purchase. You will learn:
• Top health concerns CBD can help with
• How to find out if CBD is legal in your state
• The difference between full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD and CBD isolate
• What makes CBD work so well
Episode 3 "LUSH Lashes and Brows"
In this episode, "LUSH Lashes and Brows” , Angelia unpacks the pros and cons of lash and brow serums.In the age of COVID-19, mask wearing has put an even bigger focus
on the eyes – Angelia shares why eyes are captivating the
focus of beauty right now and how to get the long, lush
eyelashes and eyebrows that dreams are made of. You will learn:
• Why eyes are captivating the focus of beauty markets right now
• Three key phases of eyelash growth - and loss
• How to slow down and prevent the loss of lash hair
• What active ingredients to look for in an effective lash & brow serum
• How to achieve thicker, fuller eyebrows
Episode 2 "Do Eye Creams Really Work?"
In this episode, “Do Eye Creams Really Work?” Angelia Inscoe, Co-Founder and Formulator of The A Method medical grade skincare, dispels myths and educates listeners on the benefits of eye creams. You will learn:
• Why eyes are one of the first areas to show signs of aging
• What issues eye creams address around the eyes
• Which eye creams work and why
• The difference between eye creams and eye serums
Episode 1 "Tech Neck or Turkey Neck? You Decide."
In this episode, The A Method’s Angelia Inscoe discusses a delicate topic – the aging of our necks. In a society where technology usage is at an all-time high, and we spent up to 13 hours per day peering down at screens, tech neck is speeding up the aging process. Listeners will learn:
• The difference between tech neck and turkey neck
• Why the neck ages faster than the face
• Do neck firming creams work?
• How to incorporate neck concerns your current skin care regimen
Episode 13 "Mask Up for Great Skin"
In ‘Mask Up for Great Skin,’ audiences go behind-the-scenes with skin care formulator and Co-Founder of The A Method, Angelia Inscoe. She dispels myths and brings clarity to the often-confusing decision of “which facial mask should I purchase?” Listeners will learn:
• The history behind masking and why this skin care treatment has been around for thousands of years
• How masks function and the main benefits of facial and body masking
• Key ingredients to look for and ingredients to avoid
•Various mask formulations and related efficacy
Episode 12 ‘Blue Light Skin Care Products – Helpful or Mere Hype?’
In ‘Blue Light Skin Care Products – Helpful or Mere Hype?, listeners will discover why blue light is damaging and how to take preventative measures. You will learn:
- • The definition of blue light and how it impacts skin health
- • Preventative measures to ensure your skin in protected
- • Which skin care products prevent and reduce blue light damage
- • Are skin care products marketed specifically for blue light treatment helpful or mere hype?
In Sun Protection 101, Angelia Inscoe, co-founder and formulator of The A Method medical-grade skincare provides important information on how to protect our largest organ from the sun’s harmful rays. You will learn:
• The definition of SPF and what various protection levels mean
• The difference between UVB and UVA rays
• Which two active ingredients are THE most important to identify before you buy
• How much sunscreen to apply, how often, and when
• Top reasons to protect yourself from the sun
• Tips for avoiding melanoma
In episode 10 of Skin Care Moxie, Angelia Inscoe, inventor of the Collagen P.I.N. microneedling device brings clarity and knowledge to the hottest treatment in skin care. ‘Microneedling Your Way to Great Skin,’ breaks down:
• How the process of microneedling works to bring forth a myriad of skin benefits
• The top skin concerns microneedling addresses
• Recommended frequency, downtime, and post-treatment care
• Why the Collagen P.I.N. outperforms competing microneedling devices
• How to find a qualified Collagen P.I.N. provider near you
In this episode, “CBD in Skin Care – Help or Hype?” Angelia Inscoe, co-founder of The A Method medical grade skincare line and formulator of Shalia Botanicals, CBD skin care, listeners will gain insider knowledge surrounding this burgeoning market, You will learn:
• Why CBD is an ingredient in many new to market skin care products
• Top three benefits CBD in skin care provides
• The clinical research that validates the use of CBD as an ingredient in skin care products
• Which CBD skin care products are recommended based on skin type and overall skin health goals
In “Why Precious Metals Are Good for Your Skin,’ listeners will gain a base knowledge of how metals are used in skincare and cosmetic formulations and how the skin can benefit. You will learn:
• The significance and benefits of the 7 most important metals used in skincare products
• The two main metals that are critical to the safest sunscreen formulas on the market
• Why 24-karat gold has been used in skincare since the days of Cleopatra
• Which metals to avoid and why
In this episode, “How Collagen Benefits Your Skin,” The A Method CEO and Co-Founder, Angelia Inscoe unpacks the fundamentals of collagen. You will learn:
• Why collagen production slows after menopause
• The difference between collagen injectables and cosmetic filler injectables
• Why collagen can be anti-inflammatory
• Which product/ingredient stimulates collagen production the most
• The correlation between nutrition and collagen production
In this episode Fact or Fiction? 24 Karat Gold in Skincare, Angelia Inscoe, co-founder of The A Method dispels myths surrounding 24 karat gold in skincare products. You will discover:
• Why 24 karat gold is used in skincare products
• Whether or not the gold is real
• The top 3 benefits of 24 karat gold in skincare
Join The A Method’s Co-Founder, Angelia Inscoe, and hear from renowned cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Tina Alster on the importance of Vitamin C in an effective skin care regimen.
In this episode you will learn:
• Why Vitamin C is the #1 product recommended by renowned cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Tina Alster
• How Vitamin C fights free radicals and serves as an important antioxidant
• How Vitamin C stimulates collagen production
In this episode, Angelia Inscoe, Co-Founder and CEO of The A Method medical-grade skincare unpacks everything you need to know about acids. You will learn:
• Which acids are used in skin care product?
• What skin concerns acids address
• The percentage of acid needed for skin care products to be effective
• What to look for on product labels when acid is an active ingredient
What is clean skin care, why is everyone talking about it, and why should you care? In this episode, The A Method Co-Founder and CEO, Angelia Inscoe sheds light on the following:
• The difference between Botanical, All-Natural, Clean and Organic Skincare
• How parabens and silicones are used in the skin care industry
• What “good” ingredients to look for in clean skincare
• Which ingredients to look out for and avoid in skincare products
In this episode A Method Medical-Grade Skin Care Co-Founder, Angelia Inscoe unpacks the differences between Retinol and Tretinoin [generic name for Retin A].
• The differences between Retinol and Tretinoin [generic name for Retin A].
• How Retinol impacts cellular turnover, stimulates collagen production, and assists with anti-aging.
• Why Retinol is food for your skin.
• How to determine what strength of Retinol is right for your skin type.
• Instructions for how to use Retinol effectively to achieve the best results for your skin.
Introducing Skin Care MOXIE! Your guide to the latest trends, secrets and TRUTHS behind the medical grade skincare industry. Join Kelly Fletcher and Angelia Inscoe as they dive into the hottest skincare topics to give us a better idea of how effective skin care actually works.