Post-procedure skin needs specific care to minimize the appearance of redness and to help calm skin that may be stressed due to the nature of the procedure. Use of a hydrating, soothing cream like The A Method’s Soothe HC is the critical second step in the A method by Tina Alster M.D.
Key ingredients and benefits:
• Relieves discomfort and minimizes swelling with 12% Arnica Montana.
• The addition of 1% hydrocortisone helps alleviate itching, erythema and inflammation.
• Skin hydrating hyaluronic acid helps minimize trans-epidermal water loss.
• Coconut milk, rich in Vitamins A and C, copper and protein help nourish and restore elasticity.
• A blend of rose hip seed oil, glycerin and shea butter ensures optimal hydration and
restores the skin’s natural barrier.