Blemish Control System
Three clean and effective products combined to reduce the appearance of blemishes in all skin types.
Cleanse Glycolic Gel
Daily Blemish Pads
A skin purifying trio of products combined to help improve conditions for clearer looking skin, while reducing the appearance of blemish related skin concerns. Provides exfoliation, moisture balance, and improves skin discoloration associated with blemishes with daily use.
• Minimizes the appearance of skin flaws related to blemishes
• Balances oil production in the skin by exfoliating debris and excess moisture
• Blend of glycolic, salicylic, and trichloroacetic acids deep clean to keep blemishes under control
• A potent trio of curcuminoids to reduce the appearance of inflammation and redness
- Wash face with tepid water using Cleanse Glycolic Gel. Rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Once dry, apply Daily Blemish Pads to affected areas of the skin, focusing on areas of redness and breakouts.
- Apply a thin layer of H2 Biome to areas where your skin tends to dry out to keep skin balanced and hydrated.
Cleanse Glycolic Gel (Retail $35.00)
Skin retexturizing is essential to most skincare regimens, although it is not appropriate for sensitive skin. Keeping pores clear of debris and refining skin texture primes the skin for enhanced benefits of a regular skincare program. The A Method by Tina Alster, MD’s Cleanse Glycolic Gel delivers retexturizing benefits for smoother looking skin.
Ingredients: Purified Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Quaternium-15, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.
Daily Blemish Pads (Retail $28.00)
Daily Blemish Pads by Tina Alster, MD is part of a comprehensive approach to managing break outs. Used twice daily, helps oily blemish-prone skin appear clearer and brighter.
Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Fragrance.
H2 Biome (Retail $90.00)
Balance and revitalize skin with H2Biome Probiotic Moisturizer by Tina Alster, MD. This daily moisturizer balances the complexion and delivers powerful antioxidants to revitalize and nourish skin.
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactobaccillus Bulgaricus Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogen, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Phosphatidylcholine, Propanediol, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Tertrahydrodemethoxy- diferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Pullulan, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.