Blemish Control System
Three clean and effective products combined to reduce the appearance of blemishes in all skin types.
Cleanse Glycolic Gel
Daily Blemish Pads
- Creates a better environment for skin to thrive while wearing protective face coverings – with the goal of mitigating the appearance of blemishes and blemish related conditions.
- Balances oil production in the skin by exfoliating debris and moisture buildup.
- Skin purifying blend of glycolic, salicylic and trichloroacetic acid keep breakouts in check and brighten lackluster skin.
- Powerful skin balancing probiotics along with a trio of curcuminoids reduce oxidative stress, known to cause inflammation and redness, and provide hydration.
- Wash face with tepid water using Cleanse Glycolic Gel. Rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Once dry, apply Daily Blemish Pads to affected areas of the skin, focusing on areas of redness and breakouts.
- Apply a thin layer of H2 Biome to areas where your skin tends to dry out to keep skin balanced and hydrated.
Cleanse Glycolic Gel (Retail $35.00)
Skin retexturizing is essential to many skin types, except sensitive skin. Keeping pores clear of cellular debris and refining skin texture primes skin for enhanced benefits of a regular skincare program. The A Method by Tina Alster, MD’s Cleanse Glycolic Gel delivers retexturizing benefits and smoother looking skin.
Ingredients: Purified Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Quaternium-15, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.
Daily Blemish Pads (Retail $28.00)
Daily Blemish Pads by Tina Alster, MD is part of a comprehensive approach to managing break outs. Used twice daily, oily, blemish-prone skin will be clearer and brighter.
Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Fragrance.
H2 Biome (Retail $90.00)
Balance and revitalize skin with H2Biome probiotic cream by Tina Alster, MD. This daily moisturizer combines skin balancing probiotics with powerful antioxidants to revitalize, protect and nourish skin.
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactobaccillus Bulgaricus Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogen, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Phosphatidylcholine, Propanediol, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Tertrahydrodemethoxy- diferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane (Curcuminoids), Pullulan, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.