Protection Powder Sunscreen
$44.00 – $49.00
100% Mineral-Based foundation + sunscreen.
Available in 7 shades (SPF 30) plus Clear (SPF 50)
Formulated with only four ingredients, Protection Powders were developed to provide a fuss-free, self-dispensing alternative to chemical sunscreens sold at most major retailers.
Ideal for hot, humid climates, Protection Powders are lightweight, crease and water resistant, and can be used alone or over makeup to provide a barrier protection against the sun.
• 100% mineral-based sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection
• Ideal for on-the-go use for midday reapplication
• Reef-safe formula is better for the environment
• Non-nano particles reduce absorption for better protection
• Delivers unified, even skin tone: available in 7 shades plus “Clear”
→ How to Activate Protection Powder Brushes
- Remove the cap.
- Pull down the plastic sleeve.
- Remove the rubber band.
- Pull the plastic sleeve back up.
- Re-cap the brush.
- Tap the top 3-7 times BRUSH/CAP DOWN on a hard surface.
- Remove the cap, PULL DOWN THE PLASTIC SLEEVE, sweep the bristles with your finger & apply.Brush in small circular motions on back of hand to test that powder is flowing.
Before reapplying, always tap your brush with the cap side down 3-7 times, then sweep a finger across the top of the bristles to ensure your powder is flowing. Use small, tight circular motions to apply powder to dry bare skin, moisturized skin, or even over makeup. Apply generously to face for at least one minute for the most effective coverage. Don’t forget about your ears, neck and other areas for increased sun protection! Load more powder into your brush by giving the container a good shake with the bristles facing downwards — OR recap, tap, tap, tap, then sweep and apply. Repeat as necessary.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides